Pedal ohh pedal..?

been looking for clutch pedal for my cresta everywhere..here is wat i found. hope so and hope its the right fitment as i order it frm US guy. looks the same thing to me...

Photobucket
"This is a good used clutch pedal unit and master cylinder with reservoir out of a 1980 Toyota 4X4 single cab short wheel base pickup.The master cylinder might need replaced since it sat unused for a while.The reservoir needs cleaned.Since this is a unit,it could be used in a spot where you are adding a hydraulic clutch.This truck had a 22R 4cyl carbureted engine with a 4-speed manual transmission. It may be the same in other models, but I don't know which ones.I'm not real familiar with these earlier models, so I don't what other years it will be the same.Please do your research before bidding if yours is a different year model.This vehicle was parted out due to a blown head gasket and no title. I am in the process of parting it out.I will list the other items as I get time."

this is hard than i tot...hehe

No comments: